If you would like to be invited to begin using our database, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Click here if you have already registered and have forgetten your password
Registered Users are able to do the following:
Click here to get Realm Connect - Mobile App for your smartphone and/or tablets - This is the mobile app that connects UUCR in which we can share events here, news, receive UUCR messages, chat, allow you to make donations using your smartphone, and track your giving.
Receive notifications from our staff and leadership within our secure Realm channel
SELF SERVICE: Existing members and friends, you can recreate your customized registration URL by taking the following steps:
1) Identify the email that UUCR uses for you. We used this email address to reserve a space for you in the new database.
For the next three steps, the process is demonstrated using two email addresses:
2) Copy the text following highlighted text into a word processor on your computer: https://onrealm.org/UUCR/account/Register?user=
3) In your word processor, add your email address to the end of the text you just copied.
Example: the word processor now shows the highlight text:
for email@example.com: https://onrealm.org/UUCR/account/Registerfirstname.lastname@example.org
for email@example.com: https://onrealm.org/UUCR/account/Registerfirstname.lastname@example.org
4) In your word processor, replace the character @ with the character %
Example: the word processor now shows:
for email@example.com: https://onrealm.org/UUCR/account/Register?user=john.doe%emailprovider.com
for firstname.lastname@example.org: https://onrealm.org/UUCR/account/Register?user=janedoe47%emailprovider.com
4) Copy this text from your word processor, paste it to a tab in browser, and hit enter.
You will be taken to your registration page where you will create your login credentials. If you don't get a registration page, and it is possible that UUCR has a different email for you, go back to step 1 and try a diffferent email.